For an all-encompassing year-round safety boot, the Baffin Ice Monster winter work boot is equipped with slip-resistance features and anti-fatigue technology for shock absorption and energy return. Work in confidence with a boot that is CSA/ASTM approved and ESR/EH rated.
Fixed-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermaplush™ soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- B-Tek™ Foam lining for comfort
- B-Tek™ Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Fixed frost plate returns heat and reflects cold for temperature regulation
CSA/ASTM approved safety toe, plate, and metatarsal protection & ESR/EH rated.
- Upper: Waterproof leather with breathable membrane and comfort padded top collar with corrosion-resistant, non-metallic hardware and catch-resistant speed lacing system.
- Lining: Thermaplush™ soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Outersole: IceBite™ Grip for greater slip resistance on ice than conventional rubber
- Midsole: Dual-density Polyurethane (PU) midsole for added comfort, moulded for high-performance stability
- Footbed: Anti-fatigue insole and base technology for shock absorption and energy return
- Size Range: 7, 8-11, 12, 13, 14
- Profession: Heavy Industrial Winter
**Free Shipping And Returns On Orders Over $125.**
Online orders under $125 will be charged a $9.99 shipping fee. Exceptions will apply when shipping to remote areas in Canada. Due to the rising cost of shipping and supply chain shortages, we reserve the right to limit the number of pairs of shoes we ship to one customer.
The fee for shipping to Remote locations is $19-$23.
We use Purolator as our primary carrier. P.O. boxes and remote areas are shipped via Canada Post.
Due to the value of our orders, a signature is required on orders over $75.
Remote locations are not included in shipping promotions.
Our goal is to have the order delivered in 4-8 business days. (Remote areas may take longer). We do not ship outside of Canada.
Once your order has shipped we are unable to change the shipping address or cancel the order. If there is an issue with the shipping please contact the shipping company directly.
**Packages returned by the courier will be refunded and not reshipped.**
Orders are packed only on regular business days (Monday through Friday), with the exception of the following holidays:
- Family Day
- Good Friday
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- Civic Holiday
- Labour Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- New Year's Day
Orders placed between 10 a.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Monday EST will be processed Monday morning and delivered by the carrier Tuesday through Friday for standard ground service.
All of our orders are shipped from our Distribution Center in Cambridge, Ontario.
Ship times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. Weather conditions, peak shopping seasons, statutory holidays or Provincial lockdowns may also cause delays in the processing and/or delivery of your order. Business days are Monday-Friday. Holidays and weekends are not included in business/shipping days.
||ESTIMATED DELIVERY STANDARD
Ontario & Quebec
2-3 business days
Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia & New Brunswick
3-4 business days
Alberta, Manitoba & Saskatchewan
3-5 business days
Newfoundland & Labrador
3-6 business days
5-7 business days
Yukon Territories, Northwest Territories & Nunavut
5-8 business days
Q: If I pay for shipping and I return the order to the store will you refund the shipping costs?
A: We do not refund shipping costs on refunds in store or online.